Tech offers custom fabrication services for Manufacturers, Engineers, General Contractors and End Users. Tech 3 is capable of filling a void where US companies are leaning towards reducing their manufacturing overhead and looking for outside companies to fabricate finished projects for them. Our team of project managers, certified welders, pipefitters, and electricians are capable of bringing a customer’s vision into reality. Based in Greenville, SC our firm has the ability to build and ship finished projects anywhere in the US and the world.
Tech 3 also offers in house Engineering services as needed to help fill a void with Solidworks 3D modeling and Electrical Engineering capabilities using EPLAN.
From small fabrication jobs such as ADA compliant structures and guardrails to a customized engineered project Tech 3 is capable of meeting the demands of its customers on time and within budget.
Recently Tech 3 has constructed, tested and shipped a 700 GPM reverse osmosis system to be shipped to a major North American Refinery. Specifications for the system are as follows:
- Reverse Osmosis System containing 180 membranes
- Capable of producing up to 700 GPM
- Capable of running in 2-pass mode up to 300 GPM
- Fully automated with PLC controls, remote operation capability and data-logging
- 2 x High pressure pumps of 125 HP each
- 2 x RO trains for redundancy
- All installed into a 40’ HC shipping container capable of being shipped globally
- Conservatively designed to be capable of treating a wide variety of feed water
- Includes cartridge filter polishing filtration of 5 micron size
The system was designed by an Industrial Water Treatment Company and built under contract for them and shipped directly to their customer in North America.